- Provider: RegisterA.com (in association with Sidetrips Internet Services)
- Client: Person or Entity receiving Domain Name registration or Domain Name parking services.
General Terms and Conditions
- Client will use the registration services in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws
of the State of Colorado, and of the United States.
- Provider is not responsible for any damages arising from Client's use of Provider's services
or by Client's inability to use the registration or Domain Name parking services for any reason.
- The provider service is provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
The provider gives no warranty, expressed or implied, for the Domain Name registration or Domain
parking services provided, including, without limitation, warranty of merchantability and
warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. This "no warranty" expressly
includes any reimbursement for losses of income due to disruption of service
by provider or its providers beyond the fees paid by client to provider
for services. A limit of three (3) domain names per day/per person or organization will be enforced
to prevent abuse of the service. Enquire here for Bulk Domain Registration Prices.
- Due to the public nature of the Internet, all information should
be considered publicly accessible, and important or private information
should be treated carefully. Provider is not liable for protection or privacy
of electronic mail or other information transferred through the Internet
or any other network provider or its customers may utilize.
- Provider and Client agree to use their best efforts and cooperation
in the performance of this agreement.
- This agreement shall be binding on the parties, and on their
successors and assigns, without regard to wether it is expressly acknowledged
in any instrument of succession or assignment.
- Provider reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to deactivate
the Client's account upon an indication of credit problems including
payments delinquent more than 14 days.
- Initial cost and first term's service is due 14 days from the start date.
Accounts which are more than 14 days past due are
subject to disconnection of services. A reinstatement fee of $50 will apply.
Accounting issues should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each individual service in this agreement may be terminated by client
with the understanding that payment made for each service within the billing
cycle is not refundable. Provider will give client at least 30 days written
notice prior to exercising provider's right to terminate this agreement.
Copyright © 1995-2005 Sidetrips Internet Services, Inc. All rights reserved.
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express
written permission of Sidetrips Internet Services, Inc. is prohibited.
sidetrips.com, hostserver.com, registera.com, htmlshop.com,
and associated domains are trademarks of Sidetrips Internet Service, Inc.